Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hiatus

So, this blog is taking another hiatus for a while. There are a few reasons for this.

One: Untwisting, the reason I started this blog in the first place, has come down. Maybe there's a new one somewhere, but if so, I'm not aware of it.

Two: I have a newborn, and she, even being the cutest baby ever, is taking a toll on my ability to keep up with normal necessities like getting the dishes run and the laundry clean.

Thus, taking a hiatus seems to be the logical choice. Happy blogging; I hope it won't be too long before I can get back to this.

1 comment:

  1. Lalaith made the decision to take Untwisting down. I have a rather rough copy of the posts I made over there that I plan to post on http://halfuntwisted.blogspot.com/ but I obviously haven't gotten to that point yet. Even when I do, I have no idea if or when I would be updating.
    Give my love to baby Shroutling!

    ReplyDelete